DIESEL SERVICE AND REPAIR
If you drive a vehicle that has a diesel engine, you’ll want to make sure it is properly taken care of and maintained. Although powerful and efficient, diesel vehicles can also present problems that need to be fixed by professionals who have been trained to do so.
At Sun Auto Service, we have the proper experience and equipment to make sure we are fulfilling all of your diesel auto needs, from diesel oil changes to other diesel maintenance services, to diesel-specific repairs. No matter if you drive a work truck, economy car, or any other vehicle that runs on a diesel power, we’ve got you taken care of. With our trained technicians and latest manufacturer specific equipment, we’ll have your vehicle running at its highest capacity.
SIGNS YOU NEED A DIESEL REPAIR
When it comes to diesel vehicles, prevention is often the best cure. Some types of car trouble announce themselves with early symptoms. Seeing a repair professional right away can minimize the damage and keep repair costs down. Addressing the following red flags immediately is a good way to keep your automobile in great working condition:
- Engine oil inside the cooling system
- Exhaust system generating white smoke
- Poor running with cold engine
- Engine oil is 15°F above coolant temps
- Coolant leakage
- Hard starts
- General loss of performance
- Increased fuel usage
GET YOUR VEHICLE INSPECTED
Diesel vehicles are powerful and efficient, but only if they are properly maintained. If you have any concerns about how your automobile functions or have noticed any of the above symptoms, call Sun Auto Service today to schedule an appointment. We want to help your vehicle run the way it is intended.
Diesel Engine Service in Texas
Diesel Engine Service in Nevada
- Transmission and Clutch – We offer scheduled inspections and servicing of your transmission to help your transmission work at its absolute best for a longer period of time. Additionally, we offer a full range of repair services, including overhauls and replacements.
- Diesel Injector: Because a diesel injector operates inside the cylinder, it is subject to increased wear due to the heat and pressure. We provide quality maintenance and repair, as well as replacements.
- Common Rail Injection Systems – Common rail systems present a modern upgrade that provides precise and targeted fuel delivery, improving performance and fuel efficiency. Our technicians’ proficiency with this system allows them to perform a full range of diagnostics, repairs, and replacements for your Common Rail Injection system.
- Injection Pumps – Whether you have an older crankshaft-driven pump or an updated system that regulates pumps electronically, we provide maintenance services, repairs, and replacements as needed.
- Electrical Systems – We have the right tools and skills to locate and troubleshoot even the most difficult issues with any part of your engine’s complex electrical system.
- Engine Replacement/Overhaul – Sleeved engines can be repaired easily for mileage failure. When you need to replace your diesel engine, we can source the right engine for your vehicle and perform the replacement seamlessly.
- Diagnostics and Upgrades – We use our experience in tandem with our sophisticated computerized diagnostic tools to figure out the best way to get your diesel truck or car performing at the top of its potential. Let us know how we can help you with your diesel engine.