Major Savings! Preventive Maintenance is the Key to a Long Last Vehicle.
Compare at $750 or more Average Dealer Price!*
Any additional parts or services extra. Some exceptions apply. Cannot be combined with any other advertised specials. Add $6 waste disposal fee. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Price comparison information available upon request.
Lube, Oil, Filter*
Up to 6 qts. 5W- 20 or 5W-30 Premium Valvoline Synthetic Blend Motor Oil
Brake Fluid Flush*
- Valvoline Professional Series Brake System Flush is designed to remove the old, contaminated brake fluid from the ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System) and replace it with Premium dry Valvoline Brake Fluid.
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the air over time which leads to soft of sluggish brake response as well as corrosion of brake system components.
- Periodic flushing and replacement will ensure maximum effectiveness and extend the life of brake components.
** Some manufacturer’s specific brake fluids are required at additional cost.
Power Steering Flush*
- Valvoline Professional Series (VPS) Power Steering Flush is a 2-step process which utilizes power steering flush equipment and VPS flush chemicals.
- This service is designed to safely lift and remove contaminants along with up to 95% of the old power steering fluid.
- It is then replaced with a new synthetic blend Valvoline power steering fluid that is designed to maximize performance.
- This service also helps reduce noise, leaks and corrosion in the power steering system.
**Some vehicles require manufacturer’s specific power steering fluid at additional cost.
**Some vehicles have electric power steering where this service does not apply.
Battery and Charging System Check
Scan on-board computers for codes
Cooling System flush with Extended Life Coolant*
- Valvoline Professional Series Cooling System Flush removes up to 95% of the old fluid while the flush chemicals dissolve and remove rust, scale, sludge and gel from the system.
- Up to 1 gallon of new Extended Life Coolant is added along with a rust and corrosion protector and a sealer additive.
Transmission Flush with Max Life ATF*
- Valvoline Professional Series Automatic Transmission Flush is a 2-step process which utilizes a transmission fluid exchange machine and Valvoline VPS flush chemicals.
- This service is designed to remove harmful deposits along with up to 95% of the old transmission fluid.
- It is then replaced with new extended life Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) as well as a protector, conditioner and sealer that helps maintain shifting characteristics and protection from wear.
**Filter and Pan Gasket additional charge if required
**Some manufacturer specific fluids at additional charge if required.
Clean and Adjust Rear Brakes
Inspect Throttle Body and Injection System
- Visual inspection by ASE Certified Technicians
Replace Air Filter*
**Up to $14.95 Retail Value
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
- Our ASE Certified Technicians will inspect your vehicle and let you know if it needs attention.
- This can help prevent major expenses due to lack of maintenance.
- Over 52 Inspection Points